Simply Hygge Magazine

08/10/2016

Today I have launched the first of many free HYGGE magazines I am going to share with you all.

Hygge is a word and concept that means a great deal to me, and most Danes out there, a concept I have grown up with, and one that I love to do with my children.

Hygge is all about living in the moment, being present, finding pleasures and joy from the simpler things in life. Autumn is my favourite season for hygge. It is now we need to get our cozy kit out, stock up on woolly socks, jumpers, cushy throws, and create hygge, warmth and coziness inside.

So here it is my friends - the one and the first free online magazine - all about hygge. Hope you love it as much as I do, and that I can get you as hooked on hygge as I have been for many years. So take a seat in your best hyggelige armchair, with a hot drink and a warm blanket and have a good old read on how you - with a few - but elaborate changes, can bring some much-needed hygge into your own life.

E N J O Y.


If you fancy learning about HYGGE - you can find the magazine here I am also writing about HYGGE on my new blog - Simply Danish Living - so hop along I'm sure you'll love it.



2 comments:

  1. Faldt over magasinet den anden dag, og nu jeg faldet over din blog, og dig som udgiver magasinet. Stor ros og tak for inspiration herfra :)

    Rigtig god aften.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A